Lamar Fitness Ignite I841 Elliptical Trainer
Featuring a LCD computer monitor displaying time, speed, RPM, distance, calories used, watt rating, and pulse, this quiet, smooth-running, magnetic-resistance elliptical trainer offers six program profiles, four heart-rate programs, and one user-designed program for varying workouts. Heart rate is measured by grip or by a chest strap. One-touch programming permits a user to change programs with the push of a button. Resistance can be adjusted through 16 levels.
Other features include articulating footplates, an 18-inch stride length, and a water bottle holder. For stability, the trainer has a center crossbar with feet. Wheels on the front of the frame allow the bike to be easily moved. Assembled (assembly tools included), the bike is 71 inches long x 28 inches wide x 68 inches high and weighs 177 pounds. The frame carries a lifetime warranty against defects, mechanical and electronic parts have a two-year warranty, and wear items have a one-year warranty.
- Programs: 6 program profiles, 4 heart rate programs, 1 user-defined program profile
- Resistance: 16 levels
- Display: Two-tone backlit LCD display with time, pulse, distance, RPM, calories, speed, temperature, and watts
- Heart Rate: Grip/telemetric with chest strap
- Power: AC adaptor
- Recovery function
- Speakers for audio device
- 18" stride length
- Articulating Footplate
- Center crossbar and feet for added stability
- Front transport wheels
- Dimensions: 71" L x 28" W x 68" H
- Weight: 177 pounds