View by Brand
View by Category
Check Shopping Cart Often for Occasional Sales and Discounts!*
Schwinn 431 Elliptical Trainer
Schwinn a leader in the fitness industry for many years proudly presents the Schwinn 431 Elliptical Trainer as one of the 2008 best buys in the under $800 elliptical trainer category. The sporty look of the Schwinn 431 Elliptical is the perfect choice for your elliptical trainer as it employs an 18-inch stride length to accommodate for the varying heights of users. You’ll get a challenging workout with the Schwinn 431’s 16 resistance levels and an impressive 25 lb. Steel Flywheel while at the same time the 431 by Schwinn features a space saving compact design measuring 59-in x 26-in x 68-in that will fit nicely into most home environments. A 300 lb. maximum user weight capacity means that the 431 Schwinn Elliptical Trainer can support most users.
Schwinn considered just about everything when they designed the 431 Elliptical; the Quiet ECB Eddy Current Brake frictionless system provides you with an almost silent and smooth workout. For your convenience an iPod/MP3 player portable media compartment, on-console towel hook and an easily removable oversize water bottle holder are included on the Schwinn 431. Oversized cushioned footplates and a built-in fan will maximize your comfort.
The Schwinn 431 Elliptical includes a number of unique features that will surely help to get you motivated and up to speed in no time! The Schwinn 431 has an easy to read blue backlit LCD display giving you Resistance, Speed, Time, Distance, Interval Time, Watts, RPM and Calories. The 431 Elliptical Trainer by Schwinn comes with 19 programs to help vary your workout, track progress and assist with improvements to your overall performance.
With thoughtful quality design, features that make attaining your fitness goals a reality combined with an unbeatable price… How can you go wrong?
Click the Buy Now Button to bring the Schwinn 431 Elliptical Trainer into your home fitness lifestyle today!
· Resistance – Displays the resistance setting from 1-16
· Speed – Displays how fast you are moving
· Time – Displays the amount of time left in your workout
· Distance – Allows you to monitor the distance you’ve traveled during your workout in order to help motivate you to increase the distance of your workout or reach the the fitness goals you have set.
· Interval Time – Displays your Interval Times
· Watts – Displays generated Watts
· RPM – Displays your current RPM
· Calories – Displays how many Calories you have burned during your workout
· Schwinn Bioglide Elliptical Path – Designed with biomechanical linkages that provide you with natural foot movement throughout the entire elliptical motion
· Schwinn Biodyne Performance System – Featuring a 25 lb. Steel flywheel
· Schwinn BioFit – An innovative console that integrates an iPod/MP3 player media compartment, built-in fanand a on-console towel hook also provides user with oversized cushioned foot pedals
• Schwinn BioConnect – Feature rich multi-program computer designed to allow the user to input data and measure an array of workouts
Schwinn 431 Elliptical Trainer Specifications
Maximum Weight Capacity:
Heart Rate Control:
19: Manual, 10 Profile, Calorie Goal, Time Trial, 3 Heart Rate, Fitness Test, 2 Custom
Blue backlit LCD
Resistance, Speed, Time, Distance, Interval Time, Watts, RPM and Calories
Heart Rate Monitoring:
Yes; pulse grip
Articulating foot pad, cooling fans, water bottle, iPod/MP3 Compartment, towel hook
Dimensions 59"L x 26"W x 68"H
Weight 172 lbs.
Frame- 15 yrs / Labor - 6 mos / Parts – 2 yrs / Electronics – 1 yr